Who doesn’t wait for summer oranges? I hope you do the same. Oranges are the go-to fruits on hot days. Their citrus flesh is full of refreshing juice enriched with many nutrients that boost your health and energy. Surprisingly, oranges save you from getting serious medical conditions such as scurvy, arthritis, and cancers. Although, their peels work wonders for your skin.
Although, vitamin C serum is the new talk of the town. Lightens your face, elevates collagen and elastin production, and lessens your melanin release. Altogether, it gives you the best results against hyperpigmentation, acne, dull complexion, and eye bags. A perfect natural cosmetic that every individual wishes for.
However, your query remained unanswered, that is
How To Make Vitamin C Serum From Orange Peel?
Making a vitamin C serum from orange peel may be new for you. But it’s a tested formula that cures your skin problems than an expensive skincare cosmetic. Additionally, it will only take 5 to 10 minutes to create vitamin C serum from scratch.
So, if you want to learn how to make vitamin C serum from orange peel, stay tuned with us!
How To Make Orange Peel Serum For Face?
You can easily create homemade vitamin C serum with orange peel with less than 5 ingredients by following these steps.
But first, you have to prepare vitamin C powder which is the key component of orange peel serum.
How Do You Made Vitamin C From Orange Peels?
Orange peels are the best source to get vitamin C naturally. How? Read the recipe carefully.
- Take one fresh and bright-skinned orange and take out its peel by cutting its outer colored part.
- Then split small-sized pieces from the orange peel and align them on a spacy baking tray in a single layer.
- Put the baking tray in the oven and heat it at 150F for around 3 to 5 hours. The result looks like a dry and crispy orange peel that smells tangy.
- Take a coffee or spice grinder out of the kitchen cabinet, and make it a fine powder from dried orange peel.
- Store this vitamin C powder in an airtight container for longer shelf life. Use it to make orange peel vitamin C serum. Also, it gives a tangerine aroma to your honey tea.
Once you’re done making Vitamin C Powder. Let’s find out the recipe for orange peel serum for your face.
How To Make Orange Peel Serum?
Gather the following ingredients to make Vitamin C Serum from orange peel:
- 2 tablespoons distilled water
- 1 tablespoon natural aloe vera gel
- 1 drop of Vitamin E oil
- 1 tablespoon of Vitamin C powder
- 1 teaspoon of vegetable glycerin
Once you’ve collected all the items required to make orange peel serum, let’s move on to its cooking method.
- Take a glass bowl or container, and combine your vitamin C powder with distilled water.
- Once the mixture is ready, put the natural aloe vera gel in it and stir it until it gets fully dissolved.
- In the next step, you have to add vitamin E oil and glycerin into the mixture and mix it well.
- Put a patch of orange peel serum on your wrist to check its consistency.
- If the serum is watery, add more glycerin to it. And if it’s thick, a few drops of water will make it thin.
- Clean your face with a moisturizer and apply orange peel serum directly to it.
- Keep it safe away from the sunlight in a cooler environment.
Siiona’s Hydration Complex Serum – Best Vitamin C Serum Made From Orange Peel
Siiona’s Hydration Complex Serum contains Hyaluronic Acid with Vitamin C that is extracted from organic resources such as oranges.
Hyaluronic acid is a water-loving agent which elevates the absorption of vitamin C serum into your face. That’s why vitamin C reaches your skin directly and cleanses it. This results in a spotless and glowing face, free from dark circles, uneven skin tone, and dull complexion. Also, it decreases the sebum production from your glands, thereby aiding in reducing pigmentation and acne. It also brings a vibrant glow to your face and makes it picturesque.
Formulated from organic ingredients, pseudo-Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid prevent you from having dry skin. It’s enriched with Vitamin C which is non-comedogenic which means zero blackheads and younger-looking skin.
Hurry up and put Siiona’s Vitamin C Serum in your shopping cart, and enjoy 10% off on your first signup.
What are the Benefits of Using Vitamin C Serum From Orange Peel?
Vitamin C Serum made from orange peels offers many benefits to you, some of them are:
- Fights against the aging process and prevents your skin from getting wrinkles and fine lines
- Works well with acne-prone skin and reduces acne scars
- Cures signs of hyperpigmentation and dark spots
- Deals with uneven skin tone and brightens your complexion
- Exfoliates dead skin from your face and unclogs your open pores
- Reduces melanin production and raises collagen and elastin formation
Can You Get Vitamin C From Orange Peels?
Do you know orange peels contain more vitamin C than their flesh and juice? Orange peels are edible but their taste is mild. Also, you can delicious orange cake by using a small amount of its zest.
Moreover, orange peels boost your health. They are rich in fiber, making it easy to digest food. They help fight numerous chronic diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
How Long Can You Use Orange As Vitamin C For Face?
A vitamin C serum made cosmetically offers you its benefits for more than a year. However, a homemade vitamin C serum made from the orange peel will expire after a month. Although, to get the results of vitamin C serum on your skin, you must apply it for 3 to 4 months.
The Bottom Line
We have revealed the secrets to how to make vitamin C serum from orange peel at home. Orange peel serum is an organic product that resolves your skin problems. But it might not work for your skin type due to the lack of components used it.
So, if you are looking for a Vitamin C Serum that suits your skin perfectly, add Siiona’s Hydration Complex Serum with Ferulic Acid & Vitamin C to your daily skincare regime.