If you haven’t heard, tea is a trailblazer these days. Yup, the tea we drink on the daily.
For years we’ve known the substance to help us internally with a sore throat, to warm us up on chilly days, or even as a little afternoon snack. But now more than ever tea’s antioxidants are being used to revitalize skin and make it glow.
Just keep on reading to get the tea on tea and its benefits.
Tea’s rising popularity in skincare can be attributed to the anti-aging and skin-perfecting properties found within the natural source. Across the skincare industry, we’re seeing an uplift in the use of it. There are so many teas in the world and each of them, of course, have their own benefits for your skin.
The Types of Teas and Their Benefits
- Black Tea - Because of its high caffeine contents, black tea is super helpful with retaining moisture within the skin, de-puffing, and firming its overall barrier.
- Green Tea - Green tea is a Siiona favorite because it contains a plethora of antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-carcinogenic properties
- Matcha - A favorite in the cup and on the skin, matcha is known for reducing redness, soothing the skin, protecting it from UV rays, and shielding it from pollutants.
- Rooibos - This delicious tea is actually super delicate on the skin. It’s known for helping with cell turnover and for fighting off pollutants that may invade the skin on a daily basis within the environment.
- White Tea - Another Siiona favorite is white tea! Because it comes from the same plant as green tea it is super similar but it is less processed containing even more antioxidants.
You’ve heard about our favorite teas. Now we introduce you to our favorite Siiona product containing them. Meet our Radiance Boost Face Wash with White & Green Tea. It’s packed with the mentioned antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties so you can keep acne and dullness far, far away.
We'll be back soon with more products, tips, and ingredients we love – curated by your family at Siiona.